Junior Model ValidatorMüraciət et
As part of the Credit Risk Model Validation team you will get an exposure to credit risk modelling, add value to one of the top banks in Azerbaijan and gain some real-life experience in credit risk modelling and validation.
• Creation of validation reports
• Collaboration with model owners and other stakeholders
• Research new approaches in the field of machine learning, data analysis, validation, experimentation, statistics, etc.
· Educational Background: enrollment or recent completion of a degree in a quantitative/numerical field (e.g., mathematics, statistics, finance, economics).
· Basic Understanding of Credit Risk Models: a strong interest in credit risk modeling and a basic understanding of credit risk concepts.
· Analytical Skills: demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Programming Knowledge: familiarity with programming, such as Python, R, or similar languages would be a plus.
· Communication Skills: effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Team Player: ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment.
· Positive Attitude: a positive and eager-to-learn mindset.
· Language Proficiency: proficiency in English (B2 level or equivalent)