IOS Developer (Digital Services Tribe)Müraciət et
At Kapital Bank, our forte in achieving the most ambitious goals is mainly our People. This is the reason why we are always seeking the best talents and individuals that love building exceptional products, passionate about success and are inspired and motivated by challenges. We are a great match if you plan to grow further in your career, fulfil your potential, and enrich your skills and competencies. Now, the only thing you have to do is to scroll down to see what we expect from you.
About the Role
We are an Agile team, developing revolutionary and innovative products, launching emerging financial technologies and end-to-end high-tech solutions. In the role of iOS Developer, you will spend the bulk of your time on our native iOS app implementing and testing new features, improving architecture and performance, building beautiful user interfaces and writing shareable code that can scale across projects and teams. If you’ve got a track record in mobile development with a broad range of skills and interests, a passion for understanding user behavior, and love shipping code at a huge scale; this is the opportunity for you!
Creation and development of mobile applications
· Ability to write simple and readable code
· MVC Design Pattern
· Ability to deal with Git
What you'll need
● Deep understanding of the iOS SDK
● Strong knowledge of Swift, Xcode, Git
● Strong knowledge of UIKit, animation techniques, adaptive layout
● Experience writing Unit Tests
● Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
● The ability to work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have
● Existing app portfolio
● Upper-Intermediate English level (writing and speaking)
– The hiring process
The selection process consists of the following main stages:
● CV screening
● Final interview
– Advantages of working with us
● We value our customers and are attentive to their needs, habits, and expectations.
● Multicultural environment: We appreciate the opinions and experiences of our foreign colleagues. We believe in openness, inclusiveness, and the opportunity to hold different points of view.
● Competitive salary, health insurance, and an annual performance bonus.
● Growth opportunities: We invest in the professional development of our employees and offer clear career paths, personal development plans, and a wide range of online courses and training programs.
● Flexible working format: We offer a convenient combination of remote and office work.<